My Fit Hero becomes My Fit Mom
Since I started this site my life has changed… for the better. I have got married and just had a baby girl.
I decided since I love sharing with everyone my testimonials or mom experiences I would share those here on my site. My journey to pregnancy was a long one.
Tips to get pregnant / infertility-
- My favorite was the Dao Flow Yoga Dvd. I did this at least 3x aweek. It comes with 4 dvds all based on where you are in your cycle. *
- Uteri-Calm *
- Red raspberry leaf tea
- Castor Oil packs with wool cloth and heat.
- Fertility massages and acupuncture
- Theralogix Thera Natal Complete vitamins (recommended by my Doctor).
Pre-Natal Pregnancy Nutrition
- I enjoyed avocados, bananas, and berries.
- Isagenix IsaLean Protein bars**
- Occasional Isagenix Shake (sometimes my body wanted food). **
Pre- Natal Exercise
- I walked my dog 30 minutes a day religiously
- I invested in some pre-natal DVDs. I am bought quite a few. Being a fitness instructor/personal trainer you can say I was picky about what I chose to work out with.
- Pre-Natal Yoga *- This was amazing!! I didn’t even realize it came with 2 DVD’s, total 4 workouts, till after a month. One DVD is a full 90 min class, the other comes with 15,30,45, 60 minute workouts.
- Pre-Natal Pilates *- 10 Minute Solution Pilates. Being a Pilates instructor I wasn’t sure which moves were safe to do. I like how her video was no fluff and broken down into different videos to choose for different body parts.
- I did light weights 2x a week and tried to limit the all out FOOD binges.
My delivery and recovery was really good. I attribute this to taking care of myself before and during my pregnancy. Being pregnant isn’t an excuse to eat for two all the time!
*I am not compensated for promoting these products
** I am an independent consultant for Isagenix. I am compensated for selling these products. Contact me for more information.